Our Summer Bikini Wish-List
Summer is upon us! That means it's about time to start shedding all clothes and strictly wearing your bikini! So we thought hmm we might as well spark our happiness by creating our very own bikini wish-list! Below are some picks of our recent swimwear obsessions. Colors, prints, solids, straps, cutouts, high-waisted, cheeky, one-pieces... you name it! We have all our favorite and happiest styles covered here! So start hunting for that go-to bikini now!
2017 STONE FOX PALMA ONE PIECE IN PETIT ISLE
THE ANNE MARIE STRIPE ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT
STONE FOX CHAI ONE PIECE (MONSTER FRUIT)
We are all on board with the one-piece trend! Stone Fox always has the cutest florals to make your beach day tropical and happy! We love anything funky and bright when it comes to committing to a one-piece for a beach day. These are some of our favorite happy and bold looks for the summer!
For the Little Black-Bikini Lovers
1. BLUE LIFE ROPED UP TRI TOP
2. INDAH AVENUE TOP
3. MIKOH ALAPIO TOP
No matter how much we love color, a go-to black bikini is a girl's best friend. Black is sleek, slimming and sexy, along with other great qualities like staying strong against the wear and tear of the ocean and the sand. When we need a little boost of confidence, we always go to our favorite black bikini sets. We love the strappy styles of these bikinis, giving an extra spunky feel to our day lounging at the pool or frolicking by the ocean.
1. MIKOH BANYANS TOP IN BOTANICAL MAKAI
2. GOLD COAST PRINTED BOTTOM
3. HANA BIKINI TOP
4. TROPICANA CROP BIKINI
5. ROCKY TOP
You can never go wrong with floral prints when it comes to your summer bikini collection. Florals boost our happiness with their tropical vibes and vibrant colors. A good floral bikini can turn any beach day into paradise. If you stare at those hibiscus flowers on your bottoms long enough, you basically can teleport to Hawaii, or so we've been told.
Strappy n' Happy
TULIP ALLURE TOP
IVER BIKINI TOP
We are always willing to risk weird-looking tan lines for high-neck tops or for strappy styles. The best part about these bikinis is that they can have a duel purpose as a crop top with a cute skirt or with overalls. You will absolutely be the most stylish girl on the shore with these two sets. A bold red always illuminates a summer tan, and who doesn't like a fun palm-print? These two bikinis are on the top of our happy-style hunt!
Some Quick Bikini Shopping Tips:
- Bikinis are just way overpriced. It's common knowledge. Unfortunately, sometimes we can't buy any bikini we see. Yup, life is hard.
- Therefore, we are firm believers of the sale section when you gotta budget.
- Some sneaky sites for scoring great deals on cute bikinis are 6pm.com and Amazon, believe it or not.
- Also, always be on the look out for brand sample sales and surf shop holiday sales.
- But, if there's that one bikini that's a little too pricey yet all that you can ever think about, get it girl. There's always room to treat yourself.
Happy Hunting xoxo